I don’t know about you guys, but going shopping is becoming more and more a chore rather than a recreation. The long lines, the lack of selections, and digging through the messy, unorganized clothing racks has drawn many to the World Wide Web to shop.
There are great benefits to shopping online such as:
• NO LINES (THE.BEST.)
• NO MESSY CLOTHING RACKS, FITTING ROOMS, ETC. (ALSO.THE.BEST.)
• More sizes • Variety in styles and/or selections
• Discount codes, coupons and offers
• Customer reviews/comments on products There are also, however, some downsides to shopping online such as:
• Not being able to try-on items
• “The wait” for merchandise to arrive
• Not being able to “last minute shop” (unless you want to bear paying those dreadful over-night fees)
• Shipping back wrong sizes/fits
Here are (3) of my favorite places to shop virtually:
1. http://www.modcloth.com - I chose this site simply because they have THE cutest variety of apparel, accessories, shoes and even things for your apartment or office! They are also very social media friendly and interact daily on all of their handles, which is very cool and important.
2. http://www.forever21.com - I know many of you may be either thinking; A, why did she choose Forever 21 as one of her favorite places to shop online there is a Forever 21 EVERYWHERE; or B, I’m so over Forever 21 (because, I feel that way 87% of the time too). BUT, I chose this site simply because of checkmarks 1 – 6! No shade to F21, but the lines can be ridiculous…along with the racks and fitting rooms, and it seems like every time I go in to find something to wear, I leave mad, frustrated and confused. Their online shopping though, the complete opposite! Way more variety and selections to choose from (a lot of things I’ve never seen in the store). And even if something doesn’t quite fit or work out you can simply take it up to an F21 store near you, since, you know, they’re EVERYWHERE ;).
3. http://www.gojane.com - This is short and sweet, good clothing, GREAT shoes, OMG prices! Affordable cute shoes = winner. Fin.
That’s my top three places to shop online, hope you give them a try (if you haven’t already) and let me know what you think!
Keep it Haute, Amberly “Haute Lady” Moore